Scarecrow Contest Winners
The business winners are:
- The Post Office
- Great Western
The house winners are:
- Brittany Zubke
- Betty Schmidt
October 12th & 13th
- October 12th
- Cortrust and Great Western Bank have treats and coffee. All at 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Dacotah bank bake sale, all proceeds go to a local charity. All at 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Visit the Museum of Wildlife, Science, and Industry. All at 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- October 13th
- Costume contest at the Blossom Shoppe at 9 a.m.
- Vendor and children's painted pumpkins at the Day County Arts Center at 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Pumpkin King and Queen crowning at Freedom Church at 10 a.m.
- Kids bouncy house $7, bake sale, horse draw carriage rides at the Armory. Hosted by the Girl Scouts at 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Lunch, tractor pull, corn dig, and barrel train will be at the Museum of Wildlife, Science and Industry at 11 a.m.
- Poker run begins at The Galley Hotel and Grill. $10 to participate at 2 p.m.
- Pumpkinfest Soup Supper is a 4:30 P.M - 6:30 P.M.
- Located at the Day County Arts Council Art Center
- $5 for adults and $3 for children
- Free Hot chocolate at the Arts Center provided by ITC at 6 p.m.
- Line up on 5th street for the lighted night parade at 6:30 p.m.
- Lighted night Pumpkin Parade at 7:00 p.m.
Delaney, Neilson, and Sannes P.C., Watertown Coop., Perebooms, Lake Region Electric, Great Western Bank, Fiskdals, Anderson Tax Group, Corinsurance, Pikes, Webster Vet Clinic, Webster Lumber and Home Center, Mikes Jack and Jill, A & S Hardware Hank, Daves Marine, CorTrust Bank, RDO, Sioux Valley Coop., La Bella Vita, The Galley Hotel Bar and Grill, ML Real Estate, The Stonefire Motel and Lodge, Four Seasons Lodge, Sanford Health, Twin Valley Tire, Sturdevant's Auto Parts, reporter and Farmer, Hahler Automotive, Foothills contracting inc., The Blossom Shoppe and Gifts, The Diner, Roerig Insurance, Webster Scale, Larson Engraving, A &W Restaurant.
CHECK OUT THE NEW DAY COUNTY SHERIFF ALERT SYSTEM
Chamber Office Hours:
Come visit our director, Olivia Lone!
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
1209 Main Street, Webster, SD 57274
Phone: (605) 345-4668