The campground and RV park are located within of City Park & Aquatic Center, plus grocery store, restaurants, and shopping.
- No reservations - First night is free, $10 each night after the first free night which may be paid at the Municipal Liquor Store across from the overnight campground.
- Donations may be left in the box by the overnight campground entrance.
- ThreeRV hook-ups for electric.Water for dumping only, No sewer hookup available.
- Picnic tables available.
- Webster's City Park is up the streetfrom the campground. Our beautifulpool, re-built in 2013 is assessable through the park, or you may drive over to 12th Ave. and park in front of the aquatics center.
- No reservations are required, just stop by City Hall or the Municipal Liquor Store to obtain a permit.
- Per Day: $15
- Per Week: $75
- Per Month: $200
- Seven RV hook-ups for electric, water and sewer
- Picnic tables available